Saturday 23 April 2011

Perfect Sissy Daywear

Lily Allen encompasses the perfect daywear, everyday look for sissies. Tight, striking, short shorts, 40 denier black tights and heels.

The look can be inter-changed with flat ballerinas or ugg boots, but always with the 'regulation' black tights all girls (and sissies proudly should) wear openly in public.

i particularly favour this look. On a feminized male it is both trendy and helps you merge in with all the girls wearing tights and shorts, but scream "sissy" at the same time. There would be no doubt of your feminized male status wearing these clothes and they are certainly a lot more comfortable than typical male trouser drab wear too!

 A perfect sissy daywear look, every honest public sissy would soon get used to wearing and enjoying as just their normal everyday clothes!




5 comments:

  1. I would love Lily Allen to dress me up as a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I really don't like ugg boots. I think they take away from the look more than they add to it. So tell us, how's it going with your little emo shop girl? Have you shown her your sissy side yet?

    Lgb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily Allen, I love your blog! You look awesome! I would love to look as good as you do,I also would like to know how you are doing with the emo girl.Would like to here more.
    Lasissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Hope you are planning to update in 2012!

    xoxo
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. This is a look I go for often. Either denim hot pants or doe other girl sorts with sheer, very glossy pantyhose in summer and opaque pantyhose between 50 an 80 denier in winter. I will, however, vary the colour frequently - black and anthracite mostly, but also purples and pinks and whatever colour goes with my mood and the remainder of what I am wearing.

    Sometimes I wear the with ballerinas but also with stiletto heeled shoes and boots?

    ReplyDelete